We know everyone is keen to get information about the start of school. Thanks for your patience. We expect information to be coming at the end of the week. Please look out for an email from Lincoln. We’ll also add information here as and when it’s available.
Not getting Lincoln emails? Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contacts list.
Don’t forget to sign up for the District’s online parent conference, Back to Learning 2020, on Friday August 21st. There’ll be a number of workshops to choose from:
- Secondary Mathematics at Home (led by Rosa Serratore, PreK-12 Mathematics-Science/ STEM Coordinator)
- Google Classroom & Clever (led by Arielle Gleicher, TOSA EdTech)
- Special Education (led by Deanna Sinfield, Director of Special Education)
- School-based Mental Health Supports (led by Shuli Lotan, LCSW PPSC, Mental Health Counseling Coordinator)
- Social Justice (led by Dr. Satinder Hawkins, Coordinator, American Culture & Ethnic Studies)
- Staying Connected (led by Gail Pinsker, Community & Public Relations Officer)
- Project-based Learning (led by Dr. Devon Smith, Coordinator, Learning & Innovation)
Get more information and register here.