The Parent Project is a FREE program offered by SMUSD. It is geared for parents who:
- Feel overwhelmed, stressed, or guilty
- Are confused about how to deal with their child’s challenging
- Want to improve their relationship with their child
- Are biological, foster, or adoptive caregivers
- Struggle to create and maintain structure in the home
- May have difficulty showing love and affection
Find out more about the program and about how to register for the September 29th orientation meeting here.