211 LA, in collaboration with the LA County Department of Mental Health and LA County Office of Education, is providing outreach and resource connection services to school districts as part of their Community Schools Initiative. The aim is to increase family resiience, engagment and school attendance and connectedness.
211 LA can help you get all this and more:
- Food & Nutrition Assistance
- Housing Assistance
- Eviction Protection & Legal Services
- Youth & Parenting Services
- Health & mental Health Services
- Discounted Utility & Internet
- COVID-19 Testing & Resources
What is 211 LA?
211 LA (or 211 LA County) is the hub for community members and community organizations looking for all types of health, human, and social services in Los Angeles County.