Our Honorary Service Awards (HSA) Committee is soliciting nominations for awards! Each year we recognize individuals and organizations who’ve shown outstanding community service to children and youth in our community. Do you know a volunteer, teacher, or business that you would like to nominate?
The award categories are:
- Very Special Person Award (VSP)
- Honorary Service Award (HSA)
- Continuing Service Award (CSA)
- Outstanding Teacher Award (OTA)
- Outstanding Administrator Award (OAA)
- Golden Oak Service Award (GOSA)
- Donations (individuals or organizations making significant financial contributions)
You can find out more about each type at capta.org.
If you know someone you’d like to see recognized, please speak up! Don’t rely on someone else to put the name in. Lincoln is a big school with a lot of support in many areas.
Submissions are due by Friday, March 12th. The HSA Committee will review all nominations and make the final decision on awards.