Throughout the fall semester 33rd District PTA brought together experts on a wide range of topics to share strategies for coping with stress, change, and uncertainty. If you missed any of the fall workshops you can watch the recordings in your own time.
Upcoming workshops for 2021 are:
- Positive Psychology for Tweens and Teens, Tuesday, February 23, 7pm
Spanish Translation available! All meetings are open to the community and are hosted via Zoom and Facebook Live.
More about the upcoming workshops:
Positive Psychology for Tweens and Teens, 2/23 @7pm
Award-Winning Author Katie Hurley, LCSW, will lead us through how positive thinking can navigate us through any situation and empower us to overcome anxious thought patterns and build a happier, more positive mindset.
Katie Hurley is the author of A Year of Positive Thinking for Teens, No More Mean Girls, and The Happy Kid Handbook.
Missed a workshop? You can view the recordings here:
- Mindfulness Workshop
- Strategies and Tips During the College Application Process
- Conversations with High School Parents & Guardians
- Strategies for Stress and Anxiety During Distance Learning
- Supporting Your Child During Distance Learning
- Conversations about Equity
What is 33rd District?
33rd District is one of the districts within California PTA. Santa Monica Malibu PTA is part of the 33rd District.