Hello Lincoln Families!
Your PTSA President and Principal Bourke here with a Spring Break-Out update – our biggest annual fundraiser. First of all, thank you for your membership and support of the LMS PTSA!
- We know you support having field trips, movie nights, improved classrooms, dances, after-school supervision, clubs and fun on-campus activities for our students. These can only happen by reaching our $75,000 goal!
- We’ve reached 20% of our goal (about $15,000) and are still looking for those pledge requests to be sent by every student/family. Time is running out so let’s reach out to our individual communities for support to raise the bar at Lincoln! We have one special student who sent 162 requests and has raised over $1,000 thus far!
- ATTENTION 8TH GRADE FAMILIES – Half of all donations received from 8th grade students will go straight to our 8th Grade Promotion Fund! Currently, only 2% of 8th graders are participating in Spring Break-Out.
- Through pledgestar.com/lincolnmiddle students should have set up a Pledgestar account:
- Use their SMMK email address to register and create a passcode
- Add their name as a participant
- Send out email or text pledge requests! Pledgestar does the rest!
- Currently only a little more than 10% of all students have participated (sent out email pledge requests).
- 3 Easy Ways to Help – SEND, DONATE, VOLUNTEER!
- 1. SEND pledge requests via Pledgestar
- 2. DONATE raffle items. Click here to see what raffle items are still needed.
- 3. VOLUNTEER to help with activities. Click here to Volunteer.
Look out for this week’s winners in the weekly Principal Newsletter tomorrow! We thank you for your continued contribution in making Lincoln a memorable three years for our children and hope you can join us in this event as well. Want all the details in one place? Everything noted in this email and more is located on our PTSA site, click here.
Thank you for your time and generous support!
Hanny Patel, PTSA President
Ryan Bourke, Principal Lincoln Middle School
You must be logged in to post a comment.