LMS 8th Grade Families –
Santa Monica High School Athletics tryouts are coming up! In order to participate in a high school competitive sport, a student must attend a tryout conducted by the coach of the program. Students must attend all tryout dates/times unless otherwise noted by the coach.
Students can play multiple sports throughout the year as long as they are not in the same season of play. Students must be enrolled at Santa Monica High School to participate in tryouts.
What to do prior to tryouts:
- Complete the Sports Physical Exam form. This form must be completed and signed by a doctor (physical exams are valid for one year from date of exam).
- Pre-register for each sport you are interested in on the Registration link & upload required documents through registration link:
- Sports Physical Exam form signed by a doctor
- Proof of medical insurance
- For specific tryout procedures and questions, please email the head coach.
Be sure to check schedule updates prior to your tryout.
For questions, please contact Brenda Osaki, Senior Office Specialist Activities & Athletics, Santa Monica High School at 310-395-3204 x71536.