Direct Investment is our annual fundraising campaign and is the most important way that the PTSA raises funds to benefit all Lincoln students.
Your donations help:
- fund learning essentials like library books and technology
- give students new experiences and develop new skills
- build a strong sense of community
- keep our kids healthy and safe.
Visit our ‘Your Donations at Work‘ page to see the many, many ways that your donation helps to enrich the lives of Lincoln students every day.
Our suggested donation amount is $750 per student, but we know these are difficult times. Please give whatever amount is meaningful to your family to support Lincoln students. If you are able to give more, we can use your support. If you can only make a smaller gift, it all adds up to support for our students and gets us closer to our goal of 100% participation!
Don’t forget to tell us:
- how you’d like to be recognized for your donation (e.g. “The Doe Family”)
- if your employer has a gift matching program – employer matching doubles the impact of your donation.
Just fill in the relevant recognition and employer matching information when you donate.
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law: Lincoln PTSA tax ID # 95-6206521
Thanks for your support!