Annual Giving is our annual fundraising campaign and is the most important way that the PTSA raises funds to benefit all Lincoln students.
Your donations help fund:
- After-school library supervision
- After-school programs (including the theatre program)
- Classroom supplies and equipment
- Assemblies, enrichment experiences, and field trips
- Learning essentials like library books and technology (including online education subscriptions and online textbooks)
- School safety
- After-school clubs
- Parent Education
- AND so much more!
Visit our ‘Your Donations at Work‘ page to see the many, many ways that your donation helps to enrich the lives of Lincoln students every day.
Our suggested donation is $750 per student. Your donation supports after-school programs (including the drama program), classroom supplies and equipment, assemblies, after-school clubs, library supervision and books, technology, parent education, enrichment experiences, field trips, and more. Whatever amount you can give, we can use your support! Every dollar counts, and if you can only make a smaller gift, we still value it. It all adds up to support for our students and gets us closer to our goal of 100% participation!
Don’t forget to tell us:
- How you’d like to be recognized for your donation (e.g. “The Doe Family”)
- If your employer has a gift matching program – employer matching doubles the impact of your donation.
Just fill in the relevant recognition and employer matching information when you donate.
All donations to Annual Giving are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law: Lincoln PTSA tax ID # 95-6206521
Thank you for your support!