Lincoln Special Needs Support Group
Celebrating differences and welcoming families of students with IEPs and 504 plans.
The Lincoln Special Needs Support Group is a collaboration between parent volunteers and the staff at Lincoln, who together work to identify and assess the changing needs of Special Education and 504-plan students and their families as members of our school community.
GOALS FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
During the course of this school year we plan to:
- Have representatives of the Lincoln Special Needs Support Group at school events.
- Meet regularly to foster communication between parents and the Lincoln Special Education Department.
- Identify barriers that may prevent our students from feeling connected to their school community.
- Host events to allow parents to get to know each other and build community.
- Continue to build a welcoming network of parents, teachers, and administrators.
If you have any questions, or need translation assistance, please email Darci Keleher, Assistant Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Special Education in SMMUSD.
See Special Education updates here.