Why Join Lincoln PTSA?
There are lots of great reasons to join Lincoln PTSA, but the short version is:
1) The more members Lincoln PTSA has, the more influence we can exert with policy makers and donors. Your membership really matters.
2) Members get to vote on how PTSA funds are spent and play a big part in making Lincoln better for all kids.
3) There are actually cool discounts to be had. Check out the link at the bottom of the page.
That was the short version. If you’re already convinced you can just join now.
So what’s the longer version?
The PTSA is our nation’s largest and most powerful children’s advocacy association. Its goal is to improve the education, health and safety of all children.
PTSA ensures that parents have a seat at the table when important decisions affecting schools are made. Add your voice to the more than 800,000 other parents, educators, students, community members and other caring adults who are committed to positively impacting the lives of all children.
And if you need more convincing, here are some other great reasons to join:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at school, or to develop a relationship with your child’s teacher and principal.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTSA offers a variety of programs and materials for students, parents, families, schools and communities.
- Speak Up. PTSA gives you a “seat at the table” when important decisions are made about our school.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Tap into a Network. Meet other parents and teachers at PTSA events, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. PTSA members enjoy member perks including discounts on school supplies, rental cars, wireless services and more.
- Make a Difference! By working together, PTSA members have helped advance local, state and national laws and policies to improve the education, health and safety of all children.
- No commitment! By joining the PTSA, you do not have to attend meetings or to volunteer at the school, although we would love it if you did so!
How to Join
Membership dues for the Lincoln PTSA are $8 each. We encourage you to buy PTSA memberships for all family members – kids AND adults. The easiest way to join is to pay with your CREDIT CARD using the button below. No Paypal account needed, and your credit card information is not stored here.
If you prefer to pay by check or cash, please PRINT OUT THIS FORM and follow the instructions given on the form.
When Can I Vote?
Memberships are active from the day we receive payment until October 31st of the next school year. Voting rights are activated 30 days after we receive payment, and remain active until October 31st of the next school year.
Check Your Membership
Not sure if you’re a member? CONTACT us and we’ll check your status.
If you have questions about PTSA membership at Lincoln, please contact PTSA Membership Chair, Cat Wray.